Sunday, March 16, 2014

Writing in a closet

I think I'm going to start writing stuff in my closet.

My closet is big enough for me to sit fairly comfortably (there's a box in the corner I can sit on), and there's lights in it, so I don't have to worry about writing for hours on end with only the brightness of my computer screen to light the way. There is, unfortunately, internet in my closet (I guess the wi-fi works even in there), so there's the chance that I'll get distracted, but I'm not used to using internet in there, so maybe if I don't get in the habit of using the internet in there, I will get to the point where I just don't think to do so.

Actually, since I don't really do anything in my closet, I don't have any associations with what I do or don't do in there. So maybe I'll be able to get it into my head that the closet is for writing, and I'll just do writing in there. It'll be my very distinct "writing place".

The only really inconvenient thing about writing in my closet is that there's no comfortable place for me to put my tea. But then again, maybe I don't always need tea when I'm writing. (Or doing things in general. Because I almost always have a cup of tea when I'm doing something but maybe I don't always need tea.)

Yeah. I think I'm going to start writing in my closet. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment