Friday, September 28, 2012

My story found a home.

I got another short story accepted. The place is called Linguistic Erosion, and I'm not as proud of that acceptance as I am of The Fast-Forward Festival (because, according to Duotrope, they accept over 80% of what they're given), but I suppose it's worth mentioning.

The story will appear on 10/10/12. It's called "Seen But Not Noticed". It's kind of pathetic, and I had a tough time getting it accepted to anyplace else, but the fact that Linguistic Erosion accepted it is nice, because it now has a home. I like it when my stories find homes. Even if they're not the best of homes, it's a home.

So for this one, if I do celebrate a little bit on the inside, it's not because I got accepted so much as it is because my story found a home. Even though it wasn't a great story, I did like it because it had an unusual storytelling style and premise. So hooray for "Seen But Not Noticed" finding a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment