Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oi. You guys. Look at this.

Here is a link to the site on which my first officially accepted piece of short fiction has been published today. That is, it's The Fast-Forward Festival, and this is the page on which they published my time-travel story "After Twelve". I'm quite pleased with it.

In other news, I am doing National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo, as it is often called). My story is called Things Stuck Together, and I am pleased with it so far. I am telling it in a rather confusing, amusing, experimental order, and I so far do not know if it is one of those stories where you would read the first two pages and say, "Oh, this is interesting, I wonder where it's going", or if it is one of those stories where you would read the first two pages and say, "Oh, this is weird, I have no idea what's going on, this is confusing, how can the first two pages be so confusing?" And...that's honestly all I'm going to say of it right now, mostly because there's nothing else I can really say of it right now. But yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment