Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More light fixtures.

So you know how I have a habit of lying on the floor and ranting at light fixtures?

I went into a room, lay down, looked up at the ceiling and saw no light fixtures. I ranted anyway despite my disappointment; it was one of my generic "what is life what am I doing what is the unfairness and horror of existence why am I dissatisfied with everything what do people even think they're doing why are humans even a thing what is this planet" things, with the added question of "why must I be in a room with no light fixtures". Because it's just not the same without light fixtures.

Well, I left the room, and when I came back, I promptly lay down in another part of the room

and I looked up

and there was a light fixture

and I just let out this constant stream of joyous laughter because yes there is a light fixture here, I can finally rant at an actual light fixture.

I just ranted in joy and there was a huge smile on my face as I just lay there and looked at the light fixture.

It's amazing what can bring happiness to certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment