Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Some acceptances.

I have some good news. I currently have two pieces of work forthcoming this year. One of them ("Belief in a Sky", a poem) is set to appear in Leaves of Ink (an online publication with a really neat name) on October 17, and the other ("Those with Faith, Their Reward (A Triptych)", a flash fiction piece) is going to be in Smashed Cat Magazine (another online publication with a really neat name) on December 12.

Rest assured I will post links to both upon their publication. For now, I'm just going to revel in the subsequent excitement and feelings of success, which is what I imagine most people would do if they were in my shoes.

I'm happy for my endeavors and to whoever's reading this, I wish you the best in your endeavors, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment