Sunday, May 5, 2013

No one ever reads this blog.

This is for the perfectly logical reason that I never update this blog.

I don't write consistently enough for me to talk about, and my own life isn't interesting enough for me to sustain a blog about it. Heh, listen to me giving the classic "nothing happens to me" line that would almost immediately be proven wrong were I the protagonist in a book or movie. Alas, I'm not the fiction protagonist, no matter how I might seem it given my personality. (I am one of those people - and I guess a lot of writerly personalities might be like this - who would make a great fictional character but doesn't do so well as a real person.)

But I'm going to try to remember that this blog exists and remember that I have the ability to make things sound interesting when I say them (and the fact that I've been cursed with a certain eloquence as of late, or you might say plain old loquaciousness). And I'm going to try to put these facts together and make a blog that other people might read.

I'll write a proper entry tomorrow morning about something. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment