Friday, May 23, 2014

Decisions.

I've been thinking about it, and I've decided that my life is not characterized by bad decisions so much as it is by decisions that, while not actually bad, were not the best and did not get me to the best place in life overall but that were still understandable and even completely acceptable (and in some cases totally logical) when I made them, but I either wasn't thinking that far ahead into the future or else I couldn't have possibly understood what effect they would have had on my future given that my future hadn't happened yet.

That's how my life works. Or at least that's how my decisions work. And I know that I'm still making decisions like that, but what else can I do because how can I know what's going to be good to have done in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment