Monday, May 19, 2014

Living the dream

I have an aunt who has three little children. I was at her house today, and I somehow ended up being encouraged to use the kids' puppets to put on a puppet show.

The result was a really existential thing regarding identity, states of being, and the concept of things outside our plane of existence and understanding and whether or not there is anything OUTSIDE outside our plane of existence and understanding.
Also, one of the kids joined in and the events that followed are the reason I now have a mental image of a koala bear with a stuffy semi-English accent reciting Shakespeare's "Oh what a piece of work is man" speech.

I'm living the dream. I'm convinced I'm living the dream. I don't know what sort of dream but I'm living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment