Sunday, July 14, 2013

Upcoming class

Well, I'm really very excited about tomorrow, because tomorrow is when my writing class starts. Yes, I am teaching a creative writing class this week. I'm teaching a bunch of homeschooled children from my little sister's homeschool program about creative writing. It consists of lessons about the different aspects of creative writing. Topics we'll cover include structure of a story, how to make realistic characters, the importance of setting, etc.

As I teach the class, I will probably make blog entries about the things I teach. I'm also going to give the kids a long speech at the end of the class about things that I personally learned because of writing, in some way or another, and that are good things to bear in mind when going about life. I believe I'll make a post featuring that list of things. It's actually a rather interesting list, and I think people would benefit from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment